Christmas Portraits - Celebrate Family This Christmas
Christmas is a time when families gather together, and it’s the perfect time to plan a family portrait.
Even if you’re only together for a few days, it’s possible to plan a portrait session either just before or just after the big day. The perfect way to capture the memory of you and your loved ones together for the holidays.
Having the family together is so special, and here are some ways to make your portrait just as special:
- Try to co-ordinate what everyone is wearing. That doesn’t mean you all have to match, even deciding on a color palette can work.
- Try to avoid clothing with patterns (except perhaps in the case of a single elderly relative who might be central to the shot)
- If children will be in the shot try to schedule your session for a time when the children will be happy.
- Miko Photography is now taking bookings for December, and we can arrange your shoot for as close to Christmas as December 23rd or 27th.
- Call (403)451-9769 or email email@example.com to book your session now!
Wishing you all a safe and warm December!
'til next time,
Calgary's family photographer
P.S. Don’t delay – the sessions closer to Christmas Day fill up fast.