M i k o ~ P h o t o g r a p h y

Monday, August 9, 2010

Silver Valley Special in YYC

A big thanks to those of you who follow my blog as bad as I am with posting on a regular basis! 

Since I posted the Silver Valley special before my holidays I've had a couple of emails from my good friends and clients in Calgary wanting to take advantage of this package.  So... although the package was not meant for Calgary, I've decided to offer a limited number of these packages in Calgary for the spaces I have left through the end of August.

I have 4 available - first come, first serve!  (details in the previous post if you missed it)



I am still out of town until the 15th so send me an email if you are interested with your phone number and
I'll give you a call to set up your summer "Silver Valley Special in YYC" session date.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!!
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment