M i k o ~ P h o t o g r a p h y

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dandelion mini sesions - calgary children's photographer

They are here. so far there is no snow on the ground so I think we might just be in the clear!
So... Yes, we are planning for dandelion mini-sessions.
The deal: only $29.99 for a 30 minute session! ..... special packages to be announced.
Location: to be determined. -although it seems like they are always around, these 'pretty yellow pests' actually have a relatively short lifespan so our location will be determined shortly before the sessions. (**if you see a great display of yellow please let me know. I'd appreciate the tip!**)
When?: Sessions are available this weekend, Monday & Tuesday evening and possibly, after I've checked with mother nature, next weekend.
Please let me know if you are interested so I can do my best to coordinate your schedule and my schedule with the forces of nature. 403-451-9769
Here are a few images from last year.....


Let the fun begin!
'till next time,
Jana Miko
Miko Photography
Calgary's family photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment