M i k o ~ P h o t o g r a p h y

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The good, the bad and the Super Cute!

The good - I had a great day working on the images from Saturday's session, smiling to myself over these two beautiful kiddos.

The bad - all my 6 hours of retouching work was overwritten (I detest software upgrades; at best it takes hours to download and install properly and reset all the preferences, etc. ~worst would be 'today', I hope) ...and yes, although I'm sure it could have been avoided, I am blaming lightroom ...it just makes me feel better!

Anyways... on to the Super Cute!





Yes, it was certainly was my pleasure to photograph this family over the past weekend. I wish I could share their whole gallery with you!



'till next time,
Jana Miko
Miko Photography
Calgary's newborn photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment